Saturday, January 19, 2008

Abhijeet Sawant interests

Abhijeet Sawant's Interests
General
Music, Cricket, Reading, watching movies...and something I dont get to do too often...hanging out with my friends.


Music My all time favorite songs is - Zindagi Ka Safar, O Maajhi Re, Daya Ghana, Hotel California, We will rock you. My fav singers/bands include Kishore Kumar, Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan. I just love Aerosmith. And i love many more music.


Films I love comedy movies...- Bhagam Bhag, Andaz Apna Apna, Golmaal(the Amol Palekar one), Hera Pheri - just love these movies.


Television I love watching channels like Discovery,Animal Planet and History Channel - these channels are a great since I dont get much time to read. I also love watching cartoons like Tom &;; Jerry, Laurel &;; Hardy, Charlie Chaplin etc...


Heroes First of all is my mom and dad. Beside that Actor-Shah Rukh Khan, Actress-Rani Mukerji, Cricketer-Sachin Tendulkar



Abhijeet Sawant's Details

Status: Single
Hometown: india
Body type: 182cm / Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Occupation: singer
Income: Rs 10,00,000 and Higher

1 comment:

Farishta said...

Abhijeet's not single.He's married to his childhood frnd